Monday, August 15, 2011

Ramadhan Barokah

Assalamualaikum,

I'm coming back to blogging again. And I'm coming with new style. Alhamdulillah it has been moreless a month I'm using hijab. It feels different. More comfortable, more safe, and so much more I cud feel after I'm using hijab. There's no stories behind my new style. It's just a 'calling' from Allah that makes me decided to use a hijab. Insha Allah, it will become a way for me to be a better person. Amien yra.

Now, I'm gonna share about my re-union with my Senior High mates. In this Ramadhan month, I organized a little re-union in my house. A quickie event organizer. For only 2 weeks, I prepare all of the things. I'm not doing it alone of course, I ask few close friends to manage sum things. And Alhamdulillah, the event running well.

I also ask 2 friends, Anita and Anna to come earlier to help me manage few things before the event. After we finished everything, we took a picture.

Happy fasting people. May this Ramadhan will be barokah for us.

Wasalam.


Gracias,
Karina Putriarini













No comments:

Post a Comment